-
January 8th, 2006, 11:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Please help me out since I've been away...are there any current discount codes? I got some Christmas money I'd like to spend and it would be nice to get Kirsten's midsummer outfit while it's on sale. Thanks!
-
January 8th, 2006, 11:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Never mind...I found them with a search! Yay, I'm glad there are several codes that are still good!
-
January 9th, 2006, 12:24 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I only know of 2, 10% and the $10. off w/$30. purchase. What else is out there???
-
January 9th, 2006, 01:56 AM
#4
Inactive Member
That's it, I think. At least that's what I found doing my search.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks